OMG! Waukegan ate my baby!

A blog by some random guy who just happens be from and live in Waukegan, Illinois U.S.A. Nothing more complicated than that.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Things going on?

A tree fell down in the park last week, but they managed to clear it already.

Last two months I've been volunteering as an usher at Clockwise Theatre. (It's right next door to the Genessee Theater.)

And there's not much else. Some occasional photography... Maybe I'll update with some of that.

Oh, and a day ago I saw some little kid obliviously ride out into a busy intersection unattended by any adults and get hit by a car. (I didn't see the hit, but there was a car going the other way that slammed on the brakes hard about 3 car-lengths behind me and an then a thump. I could only figure what happened.)

Yey...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home