OMG! Waukegan ate my baby!

A blog by some random guy who just happens be from and live in Waukegan, Illinois U.S.A. Nothing more complicated than that.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Something going on at KUGN?

I noticed a lot of air traffic going to/from the airport today. So after being done hiking by the lake, I went to see if anything was going on. Well, something was going on. They had squads blocking off the south lot (normally publicly accessible) and ambulances and such ready. Talked to some other person observing and they said there was some aircraft with a gear problem.

But if that's the case, why the extra squad cars. One or two I could understand, but more than a dozen with two or three unmarked? That doesn't make much sense if blocking off the lot was the only thing they needed to do.

It was really tempting to take photos. (I had my gear.) But I figured that would have gotten more attention than I cared for.

If only I knew somebody that lived adjacent. I would have stopped by and done some "spying" from there. ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home