OMG! Waukegan ate my baby!

A blog by some random guy who just happens be from and live in Waukegan, Illinois U.S.A. Nothing more complicated than that.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Old plaza store goes boom. At least I'm ok.

There was a thing in the news about some old plaza store blowing up. Being a nightowl, I was asleep when the thing happened. As it's known so far, most likely thing is a gas leak. One would think that somebody would smell it at that point, but why nobody did - who knows? At least I don't think it was a chunk from that one satellite... Anyhow, from other news reports 9 people hurt - but no news of anyone killed by it. So I guess that's good news.

Maybe its time for city inspectors need to get more on the ball when it comes to maintenance of the older buildings in town? Hmmm...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home